FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (F.A.Q.)
1. Q. What are the different membership types?
A. Regular, Local Life, National Life, and Millennium.
2. Q. What are the differences in each membership type?
3. Q. What is the 100 Plus Club?
A. The 100 Plus Club was created for members that have both Local Life and National Life memberships. Because these individuals are forever financial they do not pay dues and can choose to donate money toward scholarships by giving money to the 100 Plus Club. All members can donate to the 100 Plus Club after they have paid their membership dues.
4. Q. Why are membership dues required?
A. To pay for scholarships and operational cost.
5. Q. What calendar year does Nashville Chapter follow?
A. July lst to June 30st
6. Q. Where should members pay dues?
A. Membership payments can be made in-person at each General Body Meeting (Membership table) or mailed in to TSUAA Nashville Chapter, Tennessee State University, Box 1106; Nashville, TN 37209-1561. Please be sure to submit your dues along with a completed membership application that includes your complete mailing address.
7. Q. I received a letter from the TSU National Alumni Association asking for dues, what
Should I do?
A. Pay your dues to the Nashville Chapter Membership table and give the letter to the Membership Committee.
8. Q. Who can vote and become an officer or be appointed as a committee chair (Nashville
A. Only paid members can vote, become elected officers or be appointed as a committee chair (Nashville Chapter. Please note that other requirements must also be met; see bylaws www.tsuaa-nashvillechapter.org).